Web, applications and mobile design expert, interaction design, user experience, responsive design, pixel perfect design,
HTML/5 & CSS/3, JQuery, Cross-browser compatible.
Vast knowledge of: Photoshop, Visual studio, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Balsamiq, Autocad.
• High motivation and self learning abilities.
• Aaccurate, diligent and creative.
• Big attention to small details.
• Experience in working under pressure in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent team worker.
• Excellent time manage skills and fast worker.
• Technical and marketing orientation.
TOLUNA: 2013 – 2015
UX/UI design expert
• Responsible for conceptual design in multiple projects at various stages, with an emphasis on responsive design
for variety of platforms (web, mobile, tablet)
• Involvement on company's products design starting with requirements documentation, through graphic design,
implementation and supporting live adjustments.
• Close team work and collaboration with developer's teams in order to ensure "pixel perfect" precision.
MATRIX: 2008 - 2013
Front End Development team leader
• Managing a team of employees, assigning tasks, implementation of procedures,
monitoring and providing feedback.
• Project management, working with clients and marketing department, writing price offers.
• Building pixel-perfect web sites according to PSD mock-ups and style guide documents.
• Self-learning and use of new technologies such as HTML5 & CSS3.
• Adaptation and integration of various JQuery components such as menus, galleries, forms, and more.
• Valid, cross-browser compatible, semantic and accessible coding.
UI & UX Design Expert
• Characterization and Design of Web sites, intranet systems, win. applications and mobile application.
• Writing HTML & CSS for web sites, information systems and Newsletters.
• Work with development, sales and marketing teams.
My role requires to be involved in all stages of a project:
* Meetings with clients, studing their requirements and needs.
* Concept and Layout planning.
* Implementation - Including graphic sketches, cuts and writing CSS & Html.
* Reviewing of the final product.
Founder of Sketch - 2006 - present
• Design web sites starting from technical characterization through code implementation and up to loading the
site to the internet network.
• Close guidance and customer support through all stages of the project.
• Working on a vast variation of projects such as business cards, branding, banners, landing pages,
newsletters and web sites simultaneously.
• 2014-2015 - Interior Design, Technion, Haifa.
• 2013 - Executive Development course, Israel Management Center.
• 2012 - "Moving to HTML 5.0" Course, John Bryce.
• 2007- 2013 - BA in Social Sciences and Humanities, The Open University.
• 2005 - "Digital Multimedia Designers and Visual Communication", John Bryce.
• 2002-2004 - Academic studies at the Life Science faculty, Ben-Gurion University.
• 2001 - Web Master, Hacker College, Ramat-Gan.